Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Finally October!!!!!

Now that it is officially October I can start celebrating Halloween! Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was a kid. Better than Christmas. Better than my birthday. I love love love it.

In order to get my blogging butt in gear, I am going to try to feature spooky art from some of my favorite artists all month.

Suzanne Gonsalez does amazing altered photographs, available at ravenwolf.etsy.com. A cool side-note from her profile is that she is the great-great niece of Pancho Villa. How cool is that?

Be sure to check out the Ravenwolf Gallery Website (shared with artist Ross Zirkle) for more of her amazing work.

Below are a few of my favorite pieces she has available on etsy, including one of her digital prints and three from her series of Creepy Children to help get you in the Halloween mood.


1 comment:

pollyhyper said...

Very cool and very creepy! Creepy children freak me out.