Thursday, September 13, 2007

Apparently I'm It!

As things at my day job have been crazy hectic lately I've taken an unexpected hiatus from etsy and this blog. Recently the lovely and talented pollyhyper tagged me as part of the Random 8 Meme, and now I absolutely MUST update the blog. Hooray for dragging me back in!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


8 Random Facts about Me!
  1. Both of my thumbs are double-jointed.
  2. I am the third of four children. My oldest brother is about to turn 40, and my younger sister is...um...24? I think. And she's preggo! I'm going to have another nephew in January! I already have a 12 year old nephew and a 10 year old niece. I adore them madly. I can't wait to meet the new kid.
  3. My day job is for a labor union.
  4. It is rare (and frightening) that I meet someone who is messier than I am.
  5. I often get along better with children than I do with adults. Kids make a lot more sense to me. Part of me still wants to go back and get my Master's in Education, but I am just not sure if/when I will be able to make that happen.
  6. I have a small Buddha collection. It's a family tradition.
  7. I despise cell phones.
  8. I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid for various reasons, but have decided to learn! I am pretty sure that I am going to buy this bike (possibly this weekend) and just teach myself how to ride. It's about time, right?
OK, so now I have to tag some folks! They're fairly random as well.

  1. Tantalizing Stitches
  2. Vivica's
  3. 3 Sisters Beads
  4. Hannahmade
  5. time2cre8
  6. Kaskaad
  7. Chickadee Beads
  8. DL POM Handcrafted Expressions
Man, that was hard.

3 comments:

pollyhyper said...

Sweet ride! Sssschhhhhhhhhwinnnn!

Brandi Hussey said...

Welcome to the etsyBEAD Blog Ring! Thanks so much for joining!

El at Tantalizing Stitches said...

Despite it being long overdue, I'm still working on this!