Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello, Stranger

Welcome, and thank you for visiting my blog! Keep watching this space for news on upcoming pieces, ongoing projects, and spotlights of my favorite artists in the world of craft!

I've been working on a line of functional jewelry to help people like me who are FOREVER misplacing things. Glasses, tools, whatever. I've misplaced them all. Scissors are the worst! There is no telling how many pairs of scissors I have "lost" over time. I fully expect to find half a dozen pairs behind the couch when we move. I'm working on a set of embroidery scissors that you can wear as a necklace, making it much harder to lose them mid-project. Practical and stylish, you can always say you bought them because they're pretty, right?


Now if I could only find the remote...


In the meantime, here is a taste of the pieces you can expect to pop up in the shop over the next couple of weeks.







Don't forget to check in at the shop,
FreshPeachesDesigns.com to see what lovelies I have set out for you!

No comments: